Thursday, July 14, 2016

Only Wanna Be With You

Paige & Connor

I think, the BEST compliment EVER is when you are invited back to photograph another event with the same family. So, on my second visit to North Carolina, I photographed the daughter's wedding of a bride I photographed a few years ago. It was truly another actioned packed weekend with a great group of people. The backyard became the perfect setting for a beautiful ceremony & reception. Oh, and let's not forget to mention that it rained again (just like my first visit to NC) but that didn't stop the fun. The wet dance floor created a few serious slip and slides, but honestly those are the stories people will always remember the most.

Congratulations to Paige and Connor. I have titled this post in honor of your first dance. You two look so happy. Thank you for including me on your very special day. xxoCarolyn

More images on my Facebook page.














No comments:

Post a Comment